Friday, October 12, 2007

My Forex Discovery

My day-trading journey began after I purchased a stock trading course. I followed the course outline and traded stocks in hopes of cashing in on the roaring 90s. When the stock market corrected in 2000, I couldn't pay the continuous marginals and consequently lost all my money, approx $200K!

About 5 years later, I was ready to jump back in the game. This time trading Foreign currencies, the biggest trading market in the world. I purchased the 4XMade Easy software (with the green and red arrows) for a heft three grand. In addition I paid a monthly live feed and demo traded for over 2 years but could never predict with any degree of accuracy the direction of the market. As a result, I ended up on the wrong side of the trade at a loss.

However, I did learn that if I could only stay in a trade long enough by going with the long-term trends, I would make money. But the big problem with following the long-term trend is: you have to have a lot of money in your account to stay in the market during the often occurring reversals.

When I found out about The Freedomrocks system I finally found what I was looking for. During my 15-day free trial period I was really surprised at the simple elegance of the system. I found that it did for me everything that I could never do before. Amazingly, the system allows me to trade without a lot of money to invest, no expensive software to buy, no live-feeds, no charts to predict, no staying up all night when the foreign markets are volatile.

Hans Savitch is an Entreprenuer who teaches investors how to trade the Forex.
You can visit his website at http://www.freedomrocks.com/71139