Monday, October 1, 2007

E Currency Exchange Scam

Are you sick and tired of those HYIP programs that claim you will get rich or make millions fast? I know I just had enough of them that is why I did my homework and researched the best work at home programs on the internet.

E currency was the business that everyone referred me to. So I found a book that taught me how the e currency exchange system works. Because without any help or someone to guide you thru the steps to set it up, it is very confusing and hard to understand. I invested $400 and within one week my money shot up to $500. Now this is an investment program so you know you are not going to get scammed out of your money. E currency trading is done every day throughout the world.

Now let me tell how the e currency exchange network can put money into your pocket. First you are going to open a portfolio and the second is with a console. When opening an e currency account, you will be asked to create a portfolio and fund your portfolio. This investment can be anywhere from $25 to $100,000. I would recommend a small amount until you become familiar with e currency trading system. Your portfolio is compounded daily and receives gains anywhere from .3% to .5% each day. For example, if you funded your portfolio with a $10,000 investment, each day your portfolio would net $30 of profit. Over the course of one month a $10,000 portfolio would make $900. With these profits you can either reinvest into your portfolio to maximize your profits, or out-exchange the money to your bank account.

Learn how the e currency exchange system helped me turn a $400 investment into a $4,1000 investment in under 3 months. To find out more information visit E currency Online